BLS is a piece of the world in Seville
If you share our passion for transmitting languages, then join our international team this summer!
Our recruitment process is open all year long. To become part of BLS idiomas, send your application now by filling out the online form.
We can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
The English teacher post will involve teaching a combination of the following:
- Intensive Cambridge exam courses (PET/ FCE/ CAE)
- Intensive course for A2-B1 level teenagers
- Summer Camp 3-6 or 7-11 year olds with daily trips to María Luisa Park for the older group
Get to know BLS
BLS is a well-established friendly language centre in Seville, founded in the year 2004 by two Spanish sisters, Eloísa and Sara Llorca.
BLS has almost 20 years of experience in quality language teaching. Enabling students to communicate in English, Arabic, French, German and Spanish. We offer learning to all levels: children from 3 years, teens and adults, in small groups of up to 10 students. Our urban summer camps allow students to make the most of their summer holidays, having loads of fun while learning in an immersive environment.
Due to our belief that every student counts, BLS is trusted by its clients. We have our own BLS teaching method and a dedicated student follow up programme. Our desire is to be the centre of excellence for language learning in Seville, by teaching our Summer intensive courses you’ll enable students to attain the best results and get them accredited with internationally recognised certificates such as Cambridge English.
Location, location, location!
BLS stands out for its desirable location and charming surroundings.
We operate from a pretty house which is a listed building, based in the emblematic neighbourhood of Porvenir. Follow the scent of orange blossom to find us tucked behind Maria Luisa park and Plaza de España. There are excellent transport links by bus, metro, tram and train at just 5 minute walking distance.
Enjoy working in exterior facing classes with plenty of natural light, well-equipped with interactive technology and air-conditioning. We’ll be making the most of our sunny terrace and patios for fun and games on the summer camps.
Join us this summer
- We care about our team, you’ll work in a warm and supportive environment, alongside multicultural teachers of a variety of languages
- At BLS we never stop growing, you’ll benefit from a paid induction training session before you start your role
- Books and academic guides are provided. Teachers have access to our well-stocked library, digital books and online bank of custom resources
- The role includes teacher admin such as reports and attendance records
- Classes and camps take place Monday – Friday from late June – end of July. The timetable will normally be in the morning, at some point between 8am and 3pm, although preparation will be necessary outside of this. We need teachers to be flexible in terms of the timetable
- Salary corresponds to number of teaching contact hours. Legal contract and general health coverage according to Spanish law
We seek enthusiastic professionals, people who truly enjoy teaching with the ability to deliver dynamic, communicative classes and camps while motivating their students. Teachers who have empathy and care about the progress of their individual students. Well-prepared classes and strong classroom management skills are essential.
You should have:
- At least one year’s experience teaching and the flexibility to work with, a wide variety of ages
- Knowledge of Cambridge exams (YLE, PET, FCE, CAE, CPE)
- C2 native level English
- EU passport or Spanish NIE / TIE holder
- a university degree and a recognised TEFL qualification