BLS idiomas is a well-established friendly language school located in the heart of Seville interested in hiring highly motivated, enthusiastic EFL professionals for the academic year September – June.
At least one years’ experience teaching the majority of these levels is necessary: very young learners, kids, adolescents, adults, as well as experience with Cambridge ESOL exams (KET, PET, FCE, CAE, CPE). We are looking for people who truly enjoy teaching.
The teaching timetable ranges from 21 to 25 contact hours. Normally classroom teaching is from 4 to 10 pm weekdays (Friday until 8pm). The rest of the hours (full time contract 34 hours) is used for class preparation, marking, reports, attendance records, tutorials with parents, teacher meetings, outside training sessions, etc.
We work as a team, sharing ideas and provide support and training during your time with us.
The candidate must meet the following requirements:
- Native English speaker
- EU passport or Spanish NIE holder
- A university degree
- A recognised TEFL qualification
- At least one year’s experience teaching a wide variety of age groups
- Experience teaching Cambridge ESOL exams is a plus
- Full time contract (34 hours) from September to end June and general health coverage according to Spanish law.
- Fully paid holidays: 2 weeks at Christmas, 1 week at Easter and several days during the local fair (Feria de Sevilla). We also have all official local, regional and national holidays.
- Paid 3 day induction (September). It is essential that teachers are in Seville to attend this induction.
The Recruitment Process:
If you are interested in working with us please send you updated CV clearly stating which position you are interested in to email@example.com
Shortlisted applicants will then be sent a detailed job description and application form. References are essential. Candidates must then attend a face-to-face interview in Seville. We will not conduct phone/ skype interviews. Flights will not be reimbursed.