See you child’s evolution first hand during the academic year
At BLS we offer a variety of activities so that parents can directly witness the evolution of their children during the academic year.
- Smarties & Parents Club: Workshops in which children aged 3 to 6 and their parents sing and play in English.
- Kids Club: children carry out crafts and play in English.
- Open Day: where parents can attend their children’s classes and observe how they are getting along with the language. During COVID 19 parents’ attendance to these afternoons will be online.
- Halloween and Christmas parties.
- Excursions: we take English out of the classroom while raising money for charity.