- Vocational academic staff, graduates with verified prior experience.
- Small groups, maximum 10 students.
- Two evaluations and reports, with oral and written exams, as well as teacher comments
- Interactive and innovative methods.
- Exam preparation for: Cambridge, Goethe Institut, DELF/DALF, DELE.
We offer quality teaching. Our objective is that the student learns to communicate through total immersion in the language.
We adapt to students needs at their differing stages. We seek to evolve and innovate.
We provide a natural learning process, gradually integrating all communication skills. We develop dynamic and stimulating classes: for us it’s essential that the student has fun while learning.
We have a system of continual monitoring. We carry out class observations and check group performance. This helps us to detect if the level is adequate according to our programme of contents. Our method prepares students to obtain internationally recognised certificates.
At BLS we believe it is our responsibility to motivate students. A student who is motivated and stimulated, is a successful student, who reaches their objectives and triumphs. We have in place an established BLS Student Follow Up Programme.